Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.....

For those of you checking back here and wondering WHEN I plan to announce which country I've been assigned...there is a reason I have not posted the country yet. I have not yet had been able to contact several of my really close friends to tell them in person (over the phone)! And one of those really special people is my son, Ryan. He just arrived back from Thailand and so far we have missed talking to each other. I really don't want him to read it here first. And for my other dear friends, you know who you are! I was away for the evening tonight and could not call you. Actually, I was standing on the parade route waiting to see the Pope! I will update the country choice as soon as I can reach those people mentioned above. Your patience will be rewarded very soon!!

Love,
Becky Boo

No comments: