Sunday, May 11, 2008

10 Days and Counting....

For those of you who want to have cards and letters waiting for me when I arrive in Sierra Leone, here is my new address!

Becky Cheney
2160 Freetown Place
Dulles, VA 20189-2160

The mail will take about 10 days to reach me. It is processed through the government postal system, so you can use regular US postage. Don't forget that postage went up May 12, bummer!

Today was Mother's Day. Laura drove 6 hours to come visit me for the weekend. That's how you know you're loved! (the other kids called me) As Laura drove away, it really hit me that I'm moving....and won't see her for two years...unless we meet when I have R & R. Wow. It's really becoming real.

Too tired to write more tonight. Have a good one in your corner of the world,
Becky

No comments: